Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bookplates and book signing arrangements

I've fallen quite badly behind on sending out bookplates over the last few months, but with my wife's help I've had a bit of a catch up and signed plates should now be on their way out to you. If you've requested bookplates from me ages ago (say, before start of this year) and you're still waiting, feel free to drop me a gentle reminder at the usual address, available on the website:

www.alastairreynolds.com

As a general reminder, I'm happy to sign and personalise bookplates in small quantities at no charge. I normally send out about ten at a time, although I can do more if required. I can either sign my own supply of Orion bookplates (when they're in stock from my publisher), or you can send me some of your own to be signed and returned. I'm also willing to receive, sign and return books, subject to availability and time constraints. As always, drop me a line and we can discuss arrangements. For overseas readers, where providing return postage might be difficult, I generally suggest a charitable donation equal to the incurred postage costs.

2 comments:

  1. Bloody oath you're behind Al! I'm still waiting on my signed bookplate for Computa Two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received the bookplates, Al. Thank you so much! You can't imagine how excited am I to get mails from overseas! Well, thank you again! Waiting for more surprises from you, Al!

    ReplyDelete